Automatic Transmission Flush
MPM automatic transmission flush is used to flush and clean the internal components of the ATF system. These highly effective cleaning properties reduce and remove sludge build up and unclog fluid passages within the ATF system.
- Eases and smoothens shifting.
- Unclogs fluid passages.
- Cleans deposits and varnish from clutch plates.
- Reduces wear and shift delay, increases transmission life and eliminating judder.
Compatible with all transmission fluids.
- Prior to transmission fluid change (with or without a flush machine) add the contents of one 250 ml bottle to the automatic transmission or ATF flush machine.
- Let the engine run and shift between all gears for at least 15 minutes to circulate the product.
- Drain, flush and refill the transmission fluid from the automatic transmission by following the OEM procedure.
The contents of one 250ml bottle is suitable to treat an automatic transmission system of up to 8 liters.
Always use the OEM recommend ATF fluid when refilling.